Wednesday, May 03, 2006

"e"speak



Whenever I brush E's hair I get the inevitable "ooo! ow! eee! oh!" when we encounter snags. Today I raked my way through a particularly tough tangle and she let out a, "SWEET PINATA SAUCE!!!" Absolutely the funniest thing I've heard all week (and I work with comedians)

Then when we got out of the car for swim lessons, the air smelled kinda funky and she said, "What smells like Hair Syrup?"

"What's hair syrup?" I inquired.

"You know when sometimes you eat waffles for breakfast and you go to school and like an hour later, you're like, 'what smells like syrup?' and then you realize it's hardened syrup on the ends of your hair cuz it must have dipped into it on your plate?"

mmmmmm pinata sauce and hair syrup mmmmmmm

oh and anyone know how to put a tilda on top of the letter "N"? because it looks like PIN-NAH-TAH instead of PIN-YAH-TAH.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I admit it, I laughed out loud at this one. Love the syrup thing. No wonder you have trouble brushing her hair!

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home