Thursday, August 23, 2007

school's in

Day one went quite swimmingly. E and K really enjoyed the first day of fourth and first grade. And even though J looks so old in this picture, he still needs to wait a few years.



No homework on the first day other than to do their 20 min. of reading. K was very disappointed. She desperately wants homework. E said, "You think so now, but just wait!" E's book bag was so heavy though due to the three textbooks she needed to bring home to cover. I was never good at covering books (Laura always did it for me). But now they have snazzy stretchy cloth book covers- perfect for the lazy and book covering impaired like myself.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to LOVE to cover books!

What a cute picture, it's going onto my screen saver at work!

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home