Wednesday, May 31, 2006

send in the clouds


One thing that I've discovered from having a commute now is that being stuck in traffic is a wonderful opportunity to look at cloud formations. There are two pockets in my commute from the city that always absolutely crawl with bumper to bumper traffic. So I look to the skies. My last two trips have been during sunny days with all these amazing clouds. Each day has offered one extremely vivid, yet bizarre cloud formation. Last week it was this enormous skeleton of a seahorse. Yes I said skeleton. It was perfectly formed, undeniably a seahorse, and definitely its skeleton. It stretched across this expanse of sky tilting slightly forward as it slowly glided along. Yesterday, it was a woman sitting in a bathtub. She had her hair in a bun and she was bent over crying, hands covering her face. I'm sure I could be psychoanalyzed from these, you know, like inkblots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home