Wednesday, March 14, 2007

frustration

Due to many requests to "get out of the box" I am posting something new.

We are moving in less than a month, and it is so overwhelming that if I begin to type about it, it will freak me out more, so right now I am going to post pictures on my awesome brand spanking new iMac we received due to Best Buy filing or awful PC under the Lemon Law.(It died just five days before the service plan was up) So I guess I am a Mac person now.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess I'm NOT a Mac person, because I can't get Blogger to upload pictures from here.

Ugh, even the button for hyperlink is missing.

This is very disappointing.

I am tired.

sorry this was a lame post.

UPDATE
okay I went on the blogger help boards and it is happening to everyone.
I'm sorry my new Mac...I didn't mean to blame you.
You are a very good Mac...goooood Mac.
It's not your fault.
Its bad Blogger's fault.
Bad Blogger...Bad!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, thanks for trying.

10:51 PM  
Blogger Kari McCarthy said...

Dude, I have three Macs at home and they all love Blogger. I think you need to look up the User Error section in your manual :P

That said, YOU GOT A MAC! Hooray! Let me know how I can help :)

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home