Monday, June 26, 2006

justice


I was putting away clothes in the girls' room when I heard K, who was sitting on her bed pronounce, "THE BABY OF JUSTICE!!!"

She was holding aloft the doll pictured above.

"What?" I said.

"It's the Baby of Justice," she replied in a really good imitation of the movie trailer guy's voice. "Saving babies everywhere."

"Wow," I said. "What does the Baby of Justice do?"

"Fights other babies...bad babies."

"Wow, like a superhero?" I ask.

Then E chimes in from across the room, "His alter ego is 'Justice Baby.' He's on the Supreme Court and no one knows that at night he's the "Baby of Justice"

E has recently become interested in the separation of powers to the point where she had me print out this graphic flow chart thing I found on line. She taped it over her bed, to study it. But I digress...

So now they're going to write stories about Justice Baby/Baby of Justice. (god I love my kids)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super baby?? You have super kids!!

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home