Thursday, August 28, 2008

bts



Quotes from the first day of school:

E: Ms L runs a tight ship, but she's very nice about it.

K. My teacher is awesome, but I have to sit with two boys.
(Whatssa matter K, 7-yr-olds not dreamy like Miiiiiicheal?)

J: Mrs. P is in charge of the doors.

J did awesome. He found his name on his locker. He waved and said, "Bye, Mom." Then he shouted, "One more kiss!" gave me one, and went happily back to class. I waited by the phone for a call to ask me to retrieve him, but that call never came. Afterwards, he was happy and playing around with a little pal as we waited for the girls.

Here's to a good year.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's about time somebody is taking doors seriously!

Looks like they're off to a good start to the school year.

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home