Wednesday, August 23, 2006

8 roses

It's hard to believe E's been around for 8 years. Every year since she has been born has seemed to go faster and faster. Since her first birthday, I've bought E a rose for each year she's been around. I was going to post them all but I'm having trouble locating some, so here are the most recent ones plus other pictures from her weekend birthday celebrations. Ill try to find the others and put them up.

8 roses

7 roses

6 roses (yes I'm extremely pregnant here)

Here E shows off her snazzy Nike golf bag from Papa (and Nana). I said, "Let me take a picture of you wearing it." Everyone thought that was quite funny as, apparently one carries, not wears a golf bag.



Her theme was Wicked, as she is the embodiment of Alphaba, without the green...unless you count what the green frosting did to anyone who ate it. I will not elaborate. If you ate it...you know.



And Laura gave all of us tickets to see Wicked again in January for all of our birthdays :)!

Blogger won't let me upload anymore pictrues to this post so I must start another one to do E's friend party post.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Green icing, don't go there.

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home