Saturday, August 12, 2006

in-box psychoanalysis


I found this on Presurfer and it absolutely applies to me.

WHAT YOUR INBOX SAYS ABOUT YOU

According to psychologist Dave Greenfield, who founded the Center for Internet Behavior in West Hartford, Connecticut, USA, the makeup and tidiness of your inbox is a reflection of your habits, your mental health and, yes, even the way Mom and Dad raised you.

If you keep your inbox full rather than empty, it may mean you keep your life cluttered in other ways. You probably cling to the past and have a lot of unfinished business in your life. On the other hand, if you obsessively clean your inbox every 10 minutes, you may be so quick to move on that you miss opportunities and ignore nuances. (Entire article here)

Reader Poll: Post a comment. What does your in-box say about you?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tend to keep it pretty up to date, but it depends on the person and the importance as to how fast I will respond. It makes me feel good to keep it emptied, especially the bulks. I'll analyze that as being a ho-hum boring person. Alas. (isn't that a kailey word?)
LAURA

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home