Thursday, July 27, 2006

k's first words this morning:

"Mom, something's stuck in my hair...again."

Last week it was a wad of gum she insists she spit out that had to be artfully snipped out of the ends of her hair when we discovered it during morning torture hair brushing. This morning it was a Band-Aid. Oh,don't get all skeeved out! It was one of those: Momeeeee-see-this-spot-on-my-arm-it-reeeeealy-hurts-(translation: I'm stalling cuz I don't want to go to bed)-Okay-honey-here's-a-Band-Aid-now-off-you-go Band-Aids. Well somehow during the night it migrated from the spot on her arm with the nonexistent wound to deep deep into the recesses of her crazy red curls.

Next time I lose the TiVo remote, you know where I'm looking.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that where bunny has been living?

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home